Job Title: Fluff & Fold Driver Reports To: Fluff & Fold manager Department: Fluff & Fold
- Pickup and drop off Fluff & Fold customer clothing
- Pick up and drop off Fluff & Fold from San Diego locations
- Working from mid-day to 8:00pm daily except Sunday
- Bilingual Spanish and English is a plus.
- Salary $16.50/hr plus gas and car maintenance expenses.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must have good driving record
- Must have your own car to be used for delivery service.
Job Title: Fluff & Fold Attendant Reports To: Fluff & Fold manager Department: Fluff & Fold
- Need experience in washing, drying and folding clothing
- Previous laundromat experience preferred, but not required
- Working 2nd shift with a team of 4 to 5 people
- Bilingual Spanish and English is a plus.
- Salary $15.50/hr plus commissions.
Job Title: Fluff & Fold Assistant Manager Reports To: Regional Manager Department: Fluff & Fold Education: High School Diploma Or Equivalent All new hires must be able to complete training at one of the San Diego Wash N Go Laundry locations between the hours of 8:00pm – 11:00pm for at least the first 2 weeks as needed. Once training is complete, your work schedule will begin. Additional training time may be required. Responsibilities:
- Track and process incoming Fluff & Fold orders from multiple locations
- Manage and lead Fluff & Fold production team
- Process Fluff & Fold Laundry orders per policy maintaining production goals
- Use computer systems to input and process orders
- Provide a great customer experience to ensure customer satisfaction and positive word of mouth
- Maintain overall store cleanliness
- Understand the operation of washing machines and dryers (taught during training)
- Meet Fluff & Fold production goals while following safety procedures and guidelines
- Maintain quality standards within guidelines
- Maintain Fluff & Fold daily /weekly / monthly production logs and generate reports for management
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by Management
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be bilingual, speak Spanish.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work variable hours especially at night to accommodate variation in workload during the work week
- Exceptional timeliness and reliable attendance
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist in other areas when needed
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly as well as in a timely manner
- Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- Ability to bend, twist, lift arms above head, perform other repetitive motions and stand for up to 8 hours to perform normal job functions
- Must be able to lift between 25-50lbs regularly.
We are accepting applications for a full-time Laundry Attendant aka Wash N Go Laundry Specialist. Wash N Go Laundry is a great place to work. It's a local family-owned business and many of the customers are long time regulars. You must have flexible availability, including weekends. We are looking for a responsible individual with high integrity. Must be a dedicated and high-energy team player. Minimum Qualifications:
- Bilingual is helpful but not required, however must be able to speak English.
- 18 years or older
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Friendly, assertive, organized with a high attention to detail
- Experience with washing & drying clothing techniques and procedures
- Basic computer skills required
- Previous laundromat experience
- Drop off “Fluff and Fold” laundry service
- Point of Sale Credit Card and Cash handling experience including cash register operations
- Inventory management
- Maintaining records and filling out a daily reports
- Welcome all customers entering laundromat and assist them with their laundering needs
- Ensure cleanliness of store and equipment at all times
- Ensure store opening and closing procedures are properly followed
- Perform washing, drying, and folding for drop-off customers according to procedures
- Process Point of Sale monetary transactions
- Coordinate and monitor the use of supplies used in the laundromat and store cleaning processes
- Coordinate the receipt, collection, storage, and inventory of all clothing items delivered for drop fluff & fold off service
- Actively promote teamwork among fellow team members to maintain strong interpersonal relations
- Perform any other related work as assigned by management